Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
Serves: 6 ½ cup servings
● 4 ripe avocados, pitted and scooped out
● ½ cup bittersweet chocolate morsels
● ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
● ¾ cup agave nectar
● 1/3 cup almond or coconut milk
● 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
● Dash of salt
● Crushed pistachios for garnish
Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, stir and continue every 30 seconds until smooth and melted.
Place all ingredients except for pistachios in food processor. You may need to stir sides occasionally. Blend until smooth.
Scoop pudding into serving dishes and garnish with crushed pistachios.