Dark Chocolate Bark with Nuts & Fruit
Updated: Mar 2
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Approximately 25 pieces
¾ cup choice of nuts (I use mixture of pecans, almonds, and walnuts)
¼ cup dried fruit (I use apricots, cherries, and cranberries)
12 oz. quality dark chocolate (at least 60% cacao content) I use either sugar-free
dark chocolate morsels or 3 Trader’s Joe Swiss 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bars
½ t sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
1. Heat oven 400°. Spread ¾ cup of nuts on baking sheet. Bake 5-6 minutes, tossing once.
Cool and transfer to cutting board and coarsely chop and set aside.
2. Chop pieces of dried fruit.
3. Line 14” x 10” baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, so it doesn’t burn. Once
completely melted, pour onto parchment paper and spread thin.
5. Immediately sprinkle dried fruit on nuts on chocolate.
6. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set up.
8. Break into small pieces and enjoy. Very addictive!
Variations: Can use cashews, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, macadamia nuts, unsweetened shredded coconut, pretzels, chia seeds, or hemp seeds